Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba has revealed a new trailer and visual for its upcoming Swordsmith Village arc, which is set to premiere in Japan on April 9 as a one-hour special. Fans in Japan will also have the opportunity to enjoy a specially edited version of the Entertainment District arc on April 1 and 8. Created by Koyoharu Gotouge, the series follows the story of Tanjiro, a kind-hearted charcoal seller whose family is attacked by demons, and his dangerous journey to avenge his family and restore his sister's humanity. The announcement for the new arc came after the final episode of Season 2 aired on February 13, which was screened in advance in over 80 countries as part of a "world tour" that began on February 3, 2023, with locations including Los Angeles, Paris, Berlin, and Taipei. The Swordsmith Village arc is highly anticipated and will debut on April 9, 2023.
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba trivia:
- The series was originally a manga created by Koyoharu Gotouge and was first serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump in February 2016.
- The series has won several awards, including the 64th Shogakukan Manga Award for the shonen category in 2019 and the Anime of the Year award at the 2020 Crunchyroll Anime Awards.
- The series takes place during the Taisho period in Japan, which is from 1912 to 1926.
- The protagonist, Tanjiro, was inspired by a real-life historical figure named Tanjiro Kamado, who was known for his skill in charcoal making.
- The series' popularity led to a surge in tourism to the real-life locations that inspired the settings in the story, such as the Kamado Shrine in Tokyo and the Kitayama Cedar Grove in Kyoto.
- The series' creator, Koyoharu Gotouge, has stated that the design for the character Nezuko's demon form was inspired by the traditional Japanese folklore creature, the oni.
- The series has been adapted into a popular anime series, a feature film, and a stage play.
- The series' opening theme song, "Gurenge," performed by LiSA, has become one of the most popular anime songs of all time.
- The series has a wide range of merchandise, including action figures, plushies, clothing, and accessories.
- The series' title, "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba," is a direct translation of the Japanese title, which is "Kimetsu no Yaiba," and means "Blade of Demon Destruction."
Post a Comment