Bachira is a whimsical forward who plays following his instincts and when first arriving at Blue Lock he was a member of Team Z during First Selection. His main goal was to find soccer rivals to play with, who also have a "monster" inside of them but that later changes to becoming the best striker in the world when he overcomes his childhood trauma. After the Japan U-20 match, Bachira currently plays as center forward for FC Barcha in the Neo Egoist League.
Dribbler: Dribblers are players known for their close ball control ability that is used to go past defenders by sudden change of direction and acceleration sometimes combined with great pace. The skill is used to create opportunities for other attackers or to score themselves having broken through the opposition's defence using what is sometimes referred to as "trickery". One of the great spectator sights in football is a player going on a "mazy run" with the ball, twisting and turning to avoid opposition tackles, beating a number of players.
Bachira's dribbling technique allows him to break through most defenses with only high level players being able to stop him but it is very rare to see the ball stolen from him. Team Z heavily relied on his dribbling ability to get the ball down the field during First Selection. His dribbling is rivaled by only a handful of players in Blue Lock and mixed with his key passing skill he has proven to be a much needed asset on any team. After the initial training of the Neo Egoist League, Bachira has evolved his dribbling by moving away from proactive dribbling to more counteractive dribbling, preferring to read his opponents movements first, maturing in the way he moves down the field.
Elastic Dribbling: Bachira's dribbling style relies on his supreme technique and creativity to get through other player's defenses. His dribbling ability is so advanced that Isagi has noted before that it would be impossible for him to outright steal the ball in a one-on-one.
- Egotistical Style: During the Second Selection, Bachira evolved his dribbling to a new egoistic style, where he refuses to pass the ball, prefeering to move dynamically past defenders alone. If his team will not challenge his expectations then he does not care to have them in his plays. This was demonstrated to devastating effect when he dribbled past Isagi and then proceeded to take on all three of Chigiri, Baro and Nagi, breaking past them all to go through on goal and once again when he single handedly broke past the entire Japan U-20 defense. After training under Ravinho and with FC Barcha, Bachira has decided to mix his dynamic and explosive dribbling with the free flowing style of FC Barcha creating a whole new egotist style.
- Hyperspeed Scissors: Bachira performs a scissor feint at incredible speed, making it hard to follow.
- Marseille Turn: In order to get around an opponent, Bachira performs a roulette, almost immediately after his scissor feints.
- Midair Elastico: Bachira can perform the complex elastico dribble, while the ball is in the air, drawing in his opponents to try to steal the ball, before breaking past them.
- Rabona: Bachira kicks the ball where his kicking leg is crossed behind the back of his standing leg. He has managed to kick the ball over an incoming defender while doing this.
- Nutmeg: During the Second Selection, Bachira was able to perform a triple nutmeg on Isagi, Chigiri and Baro, all in succession, demonstrating his technical ability.
- Double Touch Feint: Bachira performs hyper speed scissors and flows into a one-two touch feint.
- Aerial Rush Turn: Coming off of a double touch feint, Bachira moves towards the opponent and while maintaining top speed turns on the ball and rotates around the defender easily breaking through their defense.
Key Passing: Bachira is also a very talented passer, enabling him to assist many different goals. He has, on multiple occasions, gotten an assist by crossing from the wings, as well as passing from the midfield. He also has demonstrated a range of passing techniques.
- High Speed Ground Pass: An quick pass with incredible top spin, that bounces across the ground.
- No-Look Pass: Bachira uses the Rabona technique to pass, without looking.
- Long-Range Backspin Pass: Bachira can perform a long range pass, travelling nearly 60 meters, with backspin, allowing the ball to hug the ground whilst rising up. This pass is best used in a chemical reaction with a tall player, who can intercept the ball in its flight path, rather than on the ground.
- Quick Cross: Using the movements of another player as a precursor, Bachira fires a quick cross into the box which can only be met at great speed. He used this to assist Rin's goal against the Team World Five.
- Heel Lift Pass: While running with the ball in tow and into defenders who begin pressing him, Bachira quickly lifts the ball with his back heel over their heads swiftly passing it to a teammate to avoid the press.
- Bee Shot: After swiftly passing the ball to his teammates and running through defenders, Bachira receives the ball again and makes a close free form shot that is too quick to react to.
Flow State: Flow, as described by Ego, is the state of "total immersion" or "being in the zone". It is the mental state in which a person performing some activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity.
Bachira has unintentionally and intentionally entered Flow State numerous times during Blue Lock, as early as the First Selection. In this state he has performed a triple nutmeg on some of the best players in Blue Lock and has broken through their defense with ease almost scoring all by himself if not for the confidence and respect his opponent had in his skill which caused them to intercept him.
Monstrance: When he enters the Flow State, Bachira enters a challenge-centred trance, performing techniques incredibly quickly, including multiple feints and moving purely on instinct. Since he moves without conscious thought, it is incredibly difficult to predict and stop for the defenders. In this state, Bachira was able to easily overcome the U20 defenders and even Oliver Aiku. Bachira has evolved this further by being able to go into Monstrance at will and even combining his explosive style with the free and flowing Ginga style of Ravinho being able to produce even more explosively creative plays.
- Monster x Ginga: After fusing Lavinho's Ginga style with his Monstertrance, Bachira evolves his dribbling to be even more explosive, free flowing, and unpredictable.
- Trick Break: After waiting and reading his opponent Bachira lunges towards a defender, performing a chop dribble between his legs while hugging the defender using their posture to limit their response and push himself forward with the ball. When the defender attempts to respond, Bachira is able to push off the defender with ease while still following the ball and counteracting any further stops.
- Monster Lift: Bachira is able to perform an audacious lift, by first lifting the ball and moving into a shooting motion, before kicking the ball downwards with force and topspin. Upon bouncing, the ball spins over the head of the defender, for Bachira to chase down. Bachira used this to great effect against Aiku.
Post a Comment